First service piloting session for companies took place at Unified Entrepreneurship Center on September 17, 2020. The first service for piloting was the training services. The project had piloted the topic “Business cooperation: how to protect your intellectual property on the global markets” was held.
The main purpose of the event was to test the service as well to involve high-tech SMEs and entrepreneurs in technological and business cooperation via the TWIN CAMPUS, EEN and other networks.
Alexander Zhuchkov - trainer-consultant on foreign economic activity and customs clearance discussed with representatives of SMEs the following issues:
- What international legal aspects of intellectual property protection exist in different markets?
- What are the aspects of the copyright economy in the digital age?
- Problem of intellectual property protection during the era of digital technology development;
- What network organizations in the sphere of innovation transfer exist?
- What support measures for the Russian companies are offered?