On March 3, 2020 joint sessions with companies to identify the needs in internationalization and modernization as well as to pilot the services was held in St. Petersburg in the format of the round table "How to export IT" at the branch office of NRW.Invest & Russian-German Chamber of Commerce.
Activity plan of the project and support programs for export-oriented companies from St. Petersburg provided by St. Petersburg Export Support Center and Russian export center were presented.
Experts informed representatives of SMEs about opportunities and aspects of entering European markets, German and Finnish in particular. Also, methods for assessing prospects for work in global markets and winning strategies option were represented and experienced exporters of IT-services shared secrets of their success on foreign markets.
Companies and experts discussed the need for internationalization and modernization as well as reviewed the best practices.
The following experts took part in discussion of support programs:
- Michail Tkachenko – Project manager for work with exporters - Russian Export Center St. Petersburg office;
- Nadezhda Larioniva – CEO - St. Petersburg Export Support Cente;
- Tatiana Schwarzkopf – Chief Representative - NRW.INVEST;
- Elena Ievleva - Deputy Director of the St. Petersburg Representative Office of the German Economy - Russian-German Chamber of Commerce;
- Konstantin Khomchenko – Expert – TWIN CAMPUS project | Tracker – ITMO Accelerator;
- Moderator: Maxim Balanev – Executive director – St.Petersburg Foundation for SME development.
The following experts told about aspects of work on global markets:
- Sergey Fradkov – Managing partner in iDealMachine – Co-chairman of Independent Directors Association (IDA);
- Anna Afanasieva – Partner | Lawyer and Tax consultant – Beiten Burkhardt St. Petersburg;
- Elena Alekseeva - Deputy Director of the Center for Translation and Legalization of Documents – EGO Translating company.
The following experts shared secrets of their success on foreign markets.
- Vladimir Litoshenko – Vice-PRESIDENT - First Line Software;
- Dmitriy Adov – Technikal director – Arcadia;
- Ksenia Shirokova – Executive director – Sarafan Technology Inc.;
- Aleksandr Semenov - Deputy Director for New Markets – Reksoft.
Event was organized with support of TWIN CAMPUS project (funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Finland in the framework of South-East Finland-Russia CBC 2014-2020 programme, St. Petersburg Export Support Center, NRW.INVEST, Russian-German Chamber of Commerce (Germany), non-commercial partnership RUSSOFT and St. Petersburg Foundation for SME Development.